Maggie
California Academy of Sciences Last year my family and I have been to America. We visited the California Academy of Sciences that is a natural history museum in San Francisco, California. That is among the largest museums of natural history in the world. The architecture is very special. The roof is green which covered many plants. It’s a live roof, becoming the greenest museum on Earth. The museum contains a botanical garden, a huge aquarium, other exhibits and events. The botanical garden has all kinds of plants and animals, for example insects, snakes, Penguins, sea elephants, birds and so on. It shows a very magic natural world that we lived on a dynamic planet. I do like the huge modern aquarium. You can see tons of colorful tropical fish, even include whales and shark through the huge glass wall. That’s a wonderful experience to observe an amazing underwater world. In fact, there are totally forty thousand live animals in the museum, that’s so cool. I believe everyone can find something that they like. I only regret that we hadn't have enough time, so we missed some exhibits. I hope someday that I would go back there again.
Jun 26, 2015 3:35 AM

California Academy of Sciences

Last year my family and I have been  <em>(just past tense)</em> travelled to America. We visited the California Academy of Sciences that is (a natural history museum) in San Francisco, California. That/It is among the largest museums of natural history in the world. The architecture is very special, the roof is green which and/because it is covered with many plants. It’s a living roof, becoming making it the greenest museum on Earth.

The museum contains a botanical garden, a huge/enormous/gigantic  <em>(you use 'huge' too often - try enormous instead)</em> aquarium, other exhibits and events. The botanical garden has all kinds of plants and animals, for example insects, snakes, penguins, sea elephants, birds and so on. <em>(since you have 'for example', don't add 'and so on')</em> It presents/displays a very magic natural world, and  shows that we live on a dynamic planet.

I do like the huge modern aquarium. You can see tons/thousands of colorful tropical fish, which even include/including even whales and sharks, seen through the huge <em>(see!)</em> glass wall. That was a wonderful experience to observing an amazing underwater world.

In fact, there are totally in total some/about forty thousand living animals in the museum, that’s so cool. I believe everyone can find something that they like. I only regret that we hadn't/didn't have enough time, so we missed some exhibits. I hope some day that I would will go back there again <em>(again repeats go back)</em>.

California Academy of Sciences

Last year, my family and I have been went to America. We visited the California Academy of Sciences, that which is a natural history museum in San Francisco, California. That is among the largest museums of natural history in the world. The architecture is very special. The roof is green which covered with many plants. It’s a live roof, becoming the greenest museum on earth.

The museum contains a botanical garden, a huge aquarium, and other exhibits and events. The botanical garden has all kinds of plants and animals. For example: insects, snakes, penguins, sea elephants, birds, and so on. It shows a very magic natural world that we live on a dynamic planet.

I do like the huge modern aquarium. You can see tons of colorful tropical fish, even including whales and sharks, through the huge glass wall. That’s a wonderful experience, to observe an amazing underwater world.

In fact, there are a total of forty thousand live animals in the museum. That’s so cool! I believe everyone can find something that they like. I only regret that we hadn't didn't have enough time, so we missed some exhibits. I hope someday that I would go back there again.