甄姬-战役的美丽 甄姬在去战场上面,动画魏国的士兵给他们她笛子的音乐和她无止境的美丽。她是曹操太好的女士兵和他的妻妹姐。她看一个接触可以打碎还是她杀太多蜀国和吴国的士兵也没有给仁慈魏国的敌人。 她得到她的力跟她妈妈-西王妈妈和是抚养妈妈的动物-九位把狐狸了。甄姬是西王妈妈美丽的镜子。知道这个,甄姬知道她可以得到太多她要有做她的能力教化,动画和出卖。甄姬有荷花的美丽也有蛇的致命。 在战役她是一个野的士兵,做两个小剑有致命的毒药。是一个蛇的一口,甄姬的剑杀太强壮的男得有一点秒。在致命的打之前,她使分心敌人的士兵奏“死的歌曲”做她笛子和她无止境的美丽。 是甄姬的命运绑曹操建筑一太大的王国杀魏国的敌人。曹操的王国也是她的王国。是他妻妹姐她保障她得到场所她功劳,在蜀国和吴国毁坏了以后,甚至她得做出卖达到她的目标。。。 TRANSLATION Zhen Ji – Beauty Of Battle Zhen Ji walks across the battlefield, encouraging the soldiers of Wei with the music from her flute and her unlimited beauty. She is Cao Cao’s best female warrior and his daughter in law. Although looking like a single touch could break her apart, she has slain many soldiers from Shu and Wu alike and shows no remorse to the enemies of Wei. She received the power from her mother – the king mother of the west and has been raised by the mother’s animal – the nine tail fox. Zhen Ji is the mirror of the king mother’s beauty. Being aware of this, Zhen Ji knows that she can get everything she wants by using her skills of indoctrination, encouraging and treachery. Zhen Ji is as beautiful as a lotus flower and as deadly as a snake. In battle she is a fierce fighter, using two short-blades whose steel is drank in deadly poison. Like a snakebite, Zhen Ji’s blades kill even the strongest men within seconds. Before her deadly strike, she distracts the enemy warriors by playing the “Song of Death” using her flute and her unlimited beauty. It is Zhen Ji’s destiny to help Cao Cao building a great empire by slaying the enemies of Wei. Cao Cao’s kingdom shall be also her kingdom. As his daughter in law she will make sure that she will get the place she deserves, after Shu and Wu have been destroyed, even if she has to use treachery to achieve her goal…
Jun 26, 2015 2:01 PM
1

Zhen Ji – Beauty Of Battle
甄姬 — 战争的美人

Zhen Ji walks across the battlefield, encouraging the soldiers of Wei with the music from her flute and her unlimited beauty. She is Cao Cao’s best female warrior and his daughter in law. Although looking like a single touch could break her apart, she has slain many soldiers from Shu and Wu alike and shows no remorse to the enemies of Wei.

甄姬走上战场,她用那优美的笛子曲,美丽动人的外表鼓舞着魏国将士奋勇杀敌。她是曹操最杰出的女战士,也是他的儿媳妇。尽管她看起来弱不经风,实际上她却杀死了很多蜀吴的士兵,对付魏国的敌人决不手软。

She received the power from her mother – the king mother of the west and has been raised by the mother’s animal – the nine tail fox. Zhen Ji is the mirror of the king mother’s beauty. Being aware of this, Zhen Ji knows that she can get everything she wants by using her skills of indoctrination, encouraging and treachery. Zhen Ji is as beautiful as a lotus flower and as deadly as a snake.

甄姬的母亲—西王母赐予了她力量。她是被母亲的九尾狐养大。甄姬长似西王母,一样美艳动人。她很清楚地知道这点,因此她可以通过教化、鼓励和背叛来获取一切她想得到的东西。甄姬美若天仙,却毒如蛇蝎。

In battle she is a fierce fighter, using two short-blades whose steel is drank in deadly poison. Like a snakebite, Zhen Ji’s blades kill even the strongest men within seconds. Before her deadly strike, she distracts the enemy warriors by playing the “Song of Death” using her flute and her unlimited beauty.
在战场上,她是一个骁勇善战的战士,用她那两把上有毒药的短剑奋勇杀敌。甄姬的战剑犹如毒蛇,即使是最强壮的敌人,也能在她剑下即刻毙命。在给敌人致命打击之前,她会用笛子吹起那首“死亡之歌”,用她的美貌去迷惑士兵,分散敌军注意力。

It is Zhen Ji’s destiny to help Cao Cao building a great empire by slaying the enemies of Wei. Cao Cao’s kingdom shall be also her kingdom. As his daughter in law she will make sure that she will get the place she deserves, after Shu and Wu have been destroyed, even if she has to use treachery to achieve her goal…
上场杀敌并辅佐曹操建立一个强大的魏国,这是甄姬的宿命。曹操的王国也应是她的王国。作为曹操的儿媳妇,在蜀吴被灭亡后,她定会得到属于她的地位,即使她为了这一切,背叛他人,不择手段。。。

@Haobin: 一个中国朋友要给我三国的书。我是很高兴!
June 26, 2015
三国是我最爱的书
June 26, 2015