Gauhar
Plese, correct my text. Allan, you too please My name is Kubenova Gaukhar. I’m 25 years old. Presently, I’m working sport psychologist in Kazakhstan National Team for Taekwondo WTF. I’m research sportsman’s psychology about 4 years. In 2012 I taked (received?) a diploma psychologist-practice in Kazakhstan University, but for to work in sport – I went to the courses and internships in Russian and Malaysia. Today, I speak in Kazakh, Russian, English (intermediate), studying Korean and Turkish languages. I have a lot of experience in International tournaments, like Azian Games-2014, Incheon; Youth Olympic Games – 2014, Nanjing; 41th Germany Open, Hamburg; Holland 2015, Edinburg.
Jun 27, 2015 9:12 PM
5

Plese, correct my text. Allan, you too please

My name is Kubenova Gaukhar. I’m 25 years old. Presently, I’m working as a sports psychologist with the Kazakhstan National Team for Taekwondo WTF. I’ve been researching sportsman’s psychology about 4 years. In 2012 I taked received a diploma in psychological-practice from Kazakhstan University, but went to work in sports – I went to take courses and internships in Russian and Malaysia. Today, I speak in Kazakh, Russian, English (intermediate), and am studying Korean and Turkish languages. I have a lot of experience in international tournaments, like Asian Games-2014, Incheon; Youth Olympic Games – 2014, Nanjing; 41st German Open, Hamburg; Holland 2015, Edinburg.

2

My name is Kubenova Gaukhar. I’m 25 years old. Presently, I’m working as a sport psychologist in the Kazakhstan National Team for Taekwondo WTF. I’m doing researches about sportsman’s psychology about since 4 years. In 2012 I 've got taked (received?) a diploma in psychologist-practice in from Kazakhstan University, but for to working in sport field – I went had to participate to the courses and internships in Russian and Malaysia. Today, I speak in Kazakh, Russian, English (intermediate), studying Korean and Turkish languages. I have a lot of experiences in International tournaments, like/for example: Asian Games-2014, Incheon, Youth Olympic Games – 2014, Nanjing, 41th Germany Open,Hamburg, Holland 2015 and Edinburg.

I saw it right now Gauhar xD I'm sorry kkkkkk just a few mistakes, you are doing well. Congratulations my friend.

My name is Kubenova Gaukhar. I’m 25 years old. Presently, I’m working sport psychologist in Kazakhstan National Team for Taekwondo WTF. I’m research sportsman’s psychology about 4 years. In 2012 I taked (received?) a diploma psychologist-practice in Kazakhstan University, but for to work in sport – I went to the courses and internships in Russian and Malaysia. Today, I speak in Kazakh, Russian, English (intermediate), studying Korean and Turkish languages. I have a lot of experience in International tournaments, like Azian Games-2014, Incheon; Youth Olympic Games – 2014, Nanjing; 41th Germany Open, Hamburg; Holland 2015, Eindhoven.

Thank you so mush, Karl Franz. I really grateful to you, because I'm confused Eindhoven with Edinburg.