胡静
happinese We usually have such a friend, we mutual tolerance love, envy each other again. Will be upset because apart, sad by alienation. But no matter what, you have to know that someone in the world is so sincerely to you is a kind of happiness.
Jun 28, 2015 10:03 AM
1

happinese Happiness

During the course of our lives, we will usually have such a friend the sort of friend who we mutual tolerance love show mutual tolerance and love, envy each other again but at the same we can feel something as petty as envy towards
Will be upset because apart, Separation from them causes us sadness, sad by alienation as does any alienation we suffer between us
But no matter what, you have to know that having someone in the world who is so sincerely to sincere in their affections toward you is a kind of happiness.

How about... We all have that one friend that forgive/tolerance, love, envy each other all the time. We will be upset being apart, and sad because of your/my/our alienation. But no matter what, knowing that someone in this world is so sincerely to you is a kind of happiness.