Davina
Diary on 2016.6.28 As usual,I went to my English class on saturday.The topic is about how to make a summary for an article or paragraph.I previewed and chose a paragraph from the Economist.It is mainly about the government intervention during the economy between the Asian and Westen coutries.With the development of globalization,the rise and fall of economy is not the only business of every country,it is connected with each other.Also,we should learn more about the policies and strategies from others while considering the different situation of mine.For instance,several decades ago,after China embracing free-market reforms in 1980s and India in 1990s,both of them achieved rapid economy growth.There are some regulationgs and rules of the market by itself.But sometimes it may be out of contral without the intervention of government.Actually,my major is not economy in the university and I just learnt some courses.I am really interested about the development of the economy and society.History is my favourite. I haven't met my writting teahcer Iain for two weeks.His lessons are in great demand.He is from New Zealand and I appericate his knowledge and teaching style.Additionally,he has a pair of beautiful blue eyes.I have five lessons next week but none is his.
Jun 28, 2015 10:38 AM

Diary on 2016.6.28

As usual, I went to my English class on Saturday. The topic is was about how to make a summary for an article or paragraph. I previewed and chose a paragraph from the Economist. It is mainly about the government intervention during in the economy economic interaction between the Asian and Westen coutries. With the development of globalization, the rise and fall of its economy is not the only not only the business of every country each individual country, it is connected with each other a mutual responsibility between countries. Also, we should learn more about the policies and strategies from others while considering the different situation of mine at home. For instance, several decades ago, after China embracing embraced free-market reforms in the 1980s and India did the same in the 1990s, both of them achieved rapid economy economic growth. There are some regulationgs regulations and rules of the market by itself that make it self managing, but sometimes it may be out of contral control without the intervention of government government intervention. Actually, my major is not economy in the university and I just learnt some took a few courses. I am really interested about in the development of the economy and society. History is my favourite. 
 I haven't met my writting teahcer Iain for two weeks. His lessons are in great demand. He is from New Zealand and I appericate his knowledge and teaching style. Additionally, he has a pair of beautiful blue eyes. I have five lessons next week but none is his with him.