Jasmine
poetry Ni men hao! Can anyone tell me how to write these lines of poetry in mandarin Chinese? :) It's not my poetry, incidentally! 1. Pictures in the wind sailed into the water. (George MacBeth) 2. Your eyes are what matter most. Those bottomless, dreaming yellows, orbed in fine bone. (George MB) 3. The washing on the line will dry again. It's not your fault. So what if you lied? Don't be ashamed. (Julia Darling) 4. Embroidered, painted, carved in jade, in ivory, pearl, or inlaid in wood. Their past was treasure. Their future is trade. (Nick Toczek) 5. The old moon wanes. No crop is grown. (Nick T) 6. Teeth bared in a snarl. No love between us, or wasted, in smooth black and orange skin. Fei chang xie xie!!
Jun 29, 2015 11:12 AM
1

poetry
Ni men hao! Can anyone tell me how to write these lines of poetry in mandarin Chinese? :) It's not my poetry, incidentally!

1. Pictures in the wind sailed into the water. (George MacBeth)
映入水中的风景,随风荡漾在水中。

2. Your eyes are what matter most. Those bottomless, dreaming yellows, orbed in fine bone. (George MB)
你的双眸是如此的引人注目,因为那深邃、梦幻般黄色的,纤细瞳孔。

3. The washing on the line will dry again. It's not your fault. So what if you lied? Don't be ashamed. (Julia Darling)
洗过的衣服,晒在绳子上,自然会风干,这不是你所为。同样,如果你说谎了,也不必羞愧,这并非你本意。

4. Embroidered, painted, carved in jade, in ivory, pearl, or inlaid in wood. Their past was treasure. Their future is trade. (Nick Toczek)
刺绣,绘画,玉雕,象牙雕,亦或是镶嵌在木头上的珍珠,它们经历的岁月就是财富,日后将会价值连城。

5. The old moon wanes. No crop is grown. (Nick T)
1:月亏之日,寸草不生。
2:斗转星移,万物更替。

6. Teeth bared in a snarl. No love between us, or wasted, in smooth black and orange skin.
当我们,破口大骂,争得面红耳赤,我们之间,已经没有了爱,或挽回的余地了。

Fei chang xie xie!!
I wish you like my transfer

June 30, 2015
1

poetry

照片被风吹入水中飘荡
2. Your eyes are what matter most. Those bottomless, dreaming yellows, orbed in fine bone. (George MB) 你那被圆圆的骨头包裹着、梦黄而深邃的眼睛是那么的精致。

衣服晾在绳上自然会干。这不是你的错。所以你不要感到羞愧而撒谎。
雕刻精美的玉石,镶着象牙、珍珠的木头。曾经的宝藏,现在的商品。
月缺之时,作物不生长。
我们之间没有爱,只剩光滑的黑色与黄色皮肤之间,张牙舞爪的争执。
Fei chang xie xie!!

June 29, 2015