Juan
We are different. Please corrections. All are different. I am different my wife. You are different to me and he is different to them. I am different to others Spanish and I am more different with a Mexican, and more different even with an American. This is fantastic, I am me and you are you. This is fantastic. If I can learn English and you can learn Spanish. and them can learn other language. Our world, the earth, will be more little , with more ¿comprehension is the good word or more better perception? into the people and the countries. We are different, yes, but if you, them and I are humans in the earth. if all learn other languages peace come.
Jun 29, 2015 1:30 PM

We are different. Please corrections.

All people are different. I am different from my wife. You are different than me and he is different than them.

I am different than other Spanish people and I am even more different than a Mexican, and more different yet than an American.

This is fantastic, I am me and you are you. This is fantastic. If I can learn English and you can learn Spanish. and others can learn other language. Our world, the Earth, will be smaller , with more ¿comprehension is the good word or more better perception? (both of those work, but I would use understanding) of the people and the countries.

We are different, yes, but if you, they and I are humans on the Earth. if everyone learns another languages peace will come.

June 30, 2015

We are different. Please corrections.

We are all are different. I am different from my wife. You are different to from me and he is different to from them.

I am different to others Spaniards and I am more different from with a Mexican, and even more different even with from an American.

This is fantastic, I am me and you are you. This is fantastic. If I can learn English and you can learn Spanish, and them can learn other languages, our world, the earth, will be smaller more little , with more understanding of ¿comprehension is the good word or more better perception? into the people and their countries.

We are different, yes, but if you, them and I are humans, and in the earth. if we all learn other languages, there will be peace. come.

June 29, 2015