lixuchen
my first poem for someone on italki Please let me write the poem in Chinese, Because i can’t express myself clear in English. IF you can translate it into English , i would thank you for much. There are much pity in one’s life .But we can’t do nothing about it.We just try our best to improve Ourselves. So I wrote the poem for the one who is the same as me. My poem title: become a boy who is like wind(做一个像风一样的男子) 从来没有一个状态如风 有人说,时间久了,热情就会冷却 但,我说,热情会沉淀,沉淀成力量 过去的我,不敢,不露,不怒 我站在边缘,望着来来往往的人,那些与我插肩而过的人 我很遗憾,遗憾写在了过去,写进了青春 如同沙漠里的脚印,清风略过,也就写进了风了 但风是自由的,它不会停止,它穿过高山,它点过流水 它沐浴过春光灿烂,也苦熬过冰冻严寒 风,它的确是自由的,也是有力的 它可以像蛟龙一般,卷起万丈巨浪,它也会在峡谷咆哮 它累了,它会奔向太阳,它向往太阳,它燃烧着自己,舞着焰火!
Jun 29, 2015 2:39 PM
1

My first poem for someone on italki

Please let me write the poem in Chinese first, because I can’t express myself as clearly in English.
If you can translate it into English, , I 非大写不可, would thank you for very much.
There are much pity sorrow in one’s life .But but we can’t do nothing anything about it.__We just have to try our best to and improve.

Ourselves. So I wrote the this poem for the one those who is the same as are like me.

My poem title: become a boy who is like wind For a Boy to be like the Wind (做一个像风一样的男子)

从来没有一个状态如风 Never a predicament like the wind,
有人说,时间久了,热情就会冷却 Someone said when time is long enough, heated passion turns cold.
但,我说,热情会沉淀,沉淀成力量 But I say heated passion stablizes, stability turns into strength.
过去的我,不敢,不露,不怒 I of the past, dare not, never be exposed, never an anger be.
我站在边缘,望着来来往往的人,那些与我插肩而过的人 I stand at the edge of destiny, looking at the comings and goings of people, including those whom a slight brush I had with.
我很遗憾,I regret, 遗憾写在了过去,regret that is written in the past, 写进了青春 written in my youth
如同沙漠里的脚印,清风略过,也就写进了风了 Like the prints on the desert sand, the wind passes, gone but imprinted in its passing.
但风是自由的,The wind is free, 它不会停止,it won't stop, 它穿过高山,it goes over the mountain high, 它点过流水 it caresses the flowing waters.
它沐浴过春光灿烂,it immersed in the glory of spring 也苦熬过冰冻严寒 and endured the severe wintery cold.
风,The wind, 它的确是自由的,truely a free spirit 也是有力的 but a strong one too.
它可以像蛟龙一般,It is like a writhing dragon, 卷起万丈巨浪,roiling up tempest on the ocean 它也会在峡谷咆哮 and roaring through valleys.
它累了,Exhausted, 它会奔向太阳,it would flee towards the sun, 它向往太阳,to the sun it goes, 它燃烧着自己 emblazing itself 舞着焰火!in a dance of fiery flames.