Christian
Fear of flying The last time I flown happened on December when I went to Caribbeans with my girlfriend. I am afraid to fly and she too so, to avoid at least one travel with the airplane, we went there by cruise. The ship left from Italy and went to Caribbeans sailing seven days the Atlantic Ocean. In this way we went there missing a flight :) The travel was a bit impressive around the Gibraltar Strait where there were nine meters hight waves but it’s normal in the winter. Once passed the Canary Island we went from the hell to paradise and all the seven days crossing the Ocean were sunny, warm and pleasant. The dream come true when we finally arrived to Caribbeans, a very paradise. We met many nice people and enjoyed all the islands and their beaches we visited. But once arrived in Guadalupa, I started to have a bit of agitation because it was the last day of the trip so we had to take the airplane to go back in Italy. Fortunately my girl had some pills she carried from home. Doctors advice to take a quarter or half pill but we took a whole one each :) At the begin we had a strange feeling of humor and later we fallen in a heavy sleep. I don’t know what there were inside those pills but sure they worked. The flight was great but we slept three days….
Jun 29, 2015 4:48 PM
1

Fear of flying

The last time I flew was in December when I went to Caribbeans with my girlfriend.
I was afraid to fly and she aslo , to avoid at least one travel with the airplane, we went there by cruise.
The ship left from Italy and went to Caribbeans sailing seven days in the Atlantic Ocean.
In this way we went there missing a flight :) 
The travel was a bit impressive around the Gibraltar Strait where there were nine meters hight waves but it’s normal in the winter.
Once passed the Canary Island we went from the hell to paradise and all the seven days crossing the Ocean were sunny, warm and pleasant.
The dream come true when we finally arrived to Caribbeans, a very paradise.
We met many nice people and enjoyed all the islands and their beaches we visited.
But once arrived in Guadalupa, I started to have a bit of agitation because it was the last day of the trip so we had to take the airplane to go back in Italy.
Fortunately my girl had some pills she carried from home.
Doctors advice to take a quarter or half pill but we took a whole one :)
At the begin we had a strange feeling of humor and later we fallen in a heavy sleep.
I don’t know what there were inside those pills but sure they worked.
The flight was great but we slept three days….

Hi Maryam, thanks a lot for your corections :) I will tell you the sand storm happened when I flown from the Egypt :(