Clhis
Love! Last week I meet a guy in my city He is american and He´s in Bazil because He met a Brazilian woman by Italki.. but He cames to Brazil many times because of her; This is a lovely history. He wanted to learn Portuguese and She wanted to learn English and He fell in love with it! And now, after two years They will get married, and He will live in Brazil! They are very happy, and so am I, because so beautiful the history of them!
Jun 29, 2015 7:16 PM
1

Love!

Last week I meet a guy in my city

He is american and He´s in Bazil because He met a Brazilian woman by Italki.. but He cames to Brazil many

times because of her; This is a lovely history. He wanted to learn Portuguese and She wanted to learn

English and He fell in love with it! And now, after two years They will get married, and He will live in Brazil!

They are very happy, and so am I, because so beautiful the history of them!

"Last week I met a guy in my city. He is an American and he's in Brazil because he met a Brazilian woman in iTalki. He now comes to Brazil often because of her. This is a lovely story. He wanted to learn Portuguese and she wanted to learn English and they fell in love. Now, after two years, they will get married and they will live in Brazil.

They are very happy and so am I because of their beatiful story!"

Legal! Good job!

Love!

Last week I meet met a guy in my city.

He is american American and He´s he's in Bazil because He he met a Brazilian woman by through Italki... but He cames he has come to Brazil many times because of her; her. This is a lovely history story. He wanted to learn Portuguese and She she  wanted to learn English and He he fell in love with it! It? Do you mean her or Brazil?  And now, after two years, They they will get married and He he will live in Brazil!

They are very happy, and so am I, because so beautiful the history of them! their story is so beautiful!

That is indeed a lovely story and you wrote it nicely. Most of my corrections were because you tend to capitalize the pronouns which we don't do in English so you might want to take more care with that. Dave's correction of course was fine, but I like to have the corrections myself inside what I actually wrote so I decided to do that for you... along with a few other little things. Again... nice job. 

Sim, Chris, bem interessante!
Certeza, uma historia maravilhosa!