Thuong
Monday 29/06/15 In the morning, it took me quite time for thinking whether i should go for work or stay at home. I worked on both last Saturday and Sunday so i feel tired and have no motivation for working today. In the end, i decided i have to go for work. Every Mondays, we have a lab meeting where we discuss about general things that happend in the previous week or sometimes people complain about each other, then people in one group has to talk about their project and what they have done in 1 month since their last reports. This morning was my turn and i did it not too bad, I supposed. The thing is I know i could do better to express my ideas and had a more interesting talk. I was not calm when i was talking. Thats my problem which i have to fix in any ways. I dont want tobe a silent and unhappy person in the lab. I have no ideas since when im not comfortable with people around and have no desire in talking or communication with them. There are some objective reasons but basically are my own ones. I totally understand that to change the situtation, there is no ways but i have to change myself, at least what i am now. However, the longest way if one from an idea to an action. A long week is waiting, stay strong and calm and hopefully good things will come.
Jun 29, 2015 9:34 PM

Monday 29/06/15

In the/this  morning, it took me quite some time for thinking to decide whether i should go to work or stay at home. I worked on both last Saturday and Sunday and so i feel tired and  have no motivation for working today. In the end, i decided i have to go to work. Every Mondays, we have a lab meeting where we discuss about general things that happend in the previous week or sometimes people complain about each other, then people in one group has to talk about their project and what they have done in the month since their last reports. This morning was my turn and i did it not it wasn't too bad/it went well, I supposed. The thing is I know i could do better to express my ideas and have a more interesting talk. I was not calm when i was talking. Thats my problem which i have to fix. in any ways.
I dont want to be a silent and unhappy person in the lab. I have no ideas,  since when because im not comfortable being around  people  and have no desire to talk  or to communicate with them. There are some objective reasons but basically they are my private thoughts. I totally understand that to change the situtation, there is no ways but i have the only way is to change myself, at least that is what i am thinking now. However, it is still a long way from turning this thought into an action.
A long week is waiting, stay strong and calm and hopefully good things will come.