thajba
ideas from you to improve my english. in reading: I read a paragraph more than one time but I don't stand any thing!!! how can I improve my English? nota: I don't like to read. in lasting: omg!!!! i am so so weak in listing, when i listen to anybody or anyone speak in English i didn't stand any thing! real i feel bad at that moment. anyway, i want you to tell my how to improve my lasting or give my a link you had been try it. writing: i am not so bad in writing because i save 5 to 10 vocab i use it in writing. but. i don't know the rules of writing and The correct punctuation, hope help my. in speaking: I Retract and fear when i wan to talk, some tames i understand the question but i can not say it! it in my mined but i cant say it ! what can i do? in the end, i saw italki, and they say yo my: its for check your writing, but Discovered that italki for everything, i hope to help my, thanks.
Jun 29, 2015 11:38 PM

ideas from you to improve my english.

Your ideas to improve my English.

in reading: I read a paragraph more than one time but I don't stand any thing!!! how can I improve my English? nota: I don't like to read. 

In Reading: I read a paragraph more than once, but I don't understand anything! How can I improve my English? Note: I don't like to read.

in lasting: omg!!!! i am so so weak in listing, when i listen to anybody or anyone speak in English i didn't stand any thing! real i feel bad at that moment. anyway, i want you to tell my how to improve my lasting or give my a link you had been try it.

In listening: omg!! (Haha) I am so weak in listening. When I listen to someone speak in English, I don't understand anything. I feel really bad in that moment. Anyways, I want you to tell me how to improve my listening or give me a link that you've tried.

writing: i am not so bad in writing because i save 5 to 10 vocab i use it in writing. but. i don't know the rules of writing and The correct punctuation, hope help my.

Writing: I'm not say bad in writing because I remember 5 to 10 vocab that I use in writing, but I don't know that rules of writing and the correct pronounciation. I hope you help me.

in speaking: I Retract and fear when i wan to talk, some tames i understand the question but i can not say it! it in my mined but i cant say it ! what can i do?

I get scared when I want to talk sometimes and I understand that question but I can't say it. I know it in my mind, but I can't say it. What can I do?

in the end, i saw italki, and they say yo my: its for check your writing, but Discovered that italki for everything, i hope to help my, thanks.

In the end, I saw italki and they said to me that it's for checking your writing; but I discovred that italki is for everything. I hope you help me, thanks.

-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dr5lN1jqRE

Look for videos on Youtube.com like "English grammar". "ESL grammar" "Learn English grammar".

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0NfufarVw04vDfWFm8z_Q

You should explore the ESL channels and English grammar videos on Youtube. I hope that you will help you. Good luck!