hrgalvan00
You're fired: NBC to Donald Trump NBC announced today the split off of its commercial relationship with the business man Donald Trump, after his expressions against Mexican immigrants in United States in his speech of running to Republican candidature to the White House. The TV company said that they won't broadcast Miss Universe and Miss USA contests, property of Trump. On the other hand, Trump declined his participation on the show "The apprentice". In his beginning of campaign to candidature, Trump ensured that Mexican immigrants are rapers, criminals and drug dealers. In Telemundo, hispanic TV company partner of NBC, Trump said again in a interview that "there is no doubt that a lot of drug traffickers come of the south border". Univision, the biggest hispanic television in US, announced last week the decision to finish his broadcasting of Miss Universe and Miss USA. In reaction, Trump threatened that he will sue by breach of contract.
Jun 30, 2015 2:28 AM
1

You're fired: NBC to Donald Trump

NBC announced today the split off of its commercial relationship with the business man Donald Trump, after his expressions against Mexican immigrants in United States in his speech of running to Republican candidature to the White House.

The TV company said that they won't broadcast Miss Universe and Miss USA contests, property of Trump. On the other hand, Trump declined his participation on the show "The Apprentice".

In his beginning of campaign to candidature, Trump ensured that Mexican immigrants are rapers rapists, criminals and drug dealers. In Telemundo, hispanic TV company partner of NBC, Trump said again in a interview that "there is no doubt that a lot of drug traffickers come of comes from the south border".

Univision, the biggest hispanic television in US, announced last week the decision to finish his broadcasting of Miss Universe and Miss USA. In reaction, Trump threatened that he will sue by breach of contract.