Elizabeth
It's getting intersting Well, I've been here for two days and I've meet like 3 people that are helping me out with my writing. The main idea for this is to learn the language that we are interesting for, so, here I am, trying to do my best. I'd like to talk with someone about music, alternative, indie or grunge music or taste in books. If there any one around here that work with Linux / Unix it would be awesome if this person wants to share a little bit of his acknowledge with me. And please, please, if I wrote something wrong... you know what to do. :)
Jun 30, 2015 2:47 AM
1

It's getting interesting (spelling)

Well, I've been here for two days and I've meet like 3 people that are helping me out with my writing. The main idea for this is to learn the language that we are interested in (common phrasing), so, here I am, trying to do my best.

I'd like to talk with someone about music, alternative, indie or grunge music or taste in books. If there

is (missing verb) any one around here that works (plural form of the verb) with Linux / Unix it would be awesome if this person wants to share a little bit of his acknowledge (knowledge is a noun, acknowledge is a verb) with me. And please, please, if I wrote something wrong... you know what to do. :)

It's Getting Intersting  

Well, I've been here on this website for two days and I've meet like 3 people that are helping me out with my writing. The main idea for this is to learn the language that we are interesting interested in for, so, here I am, trying to do my best. <em>(Good for you, Elizabeth!)</em>

I'd like to talk with someone about music, such as alternative, indie or grunge music or taste in books. If there is any one anyone (<-- one word not two) around here that works with Linux / Unix it would be awesome if this person wants to share a little bit of his acknowledge with me. And please, please, if I wrote something wrong... you know what to do. :)

It's getting interesting (spelling)

Well, I've been here for two days and I've met (el pasado) like 3 people that are helping me out with my writing. The main idea for this is to learn the language that we are interested in, so, here I am, trying to do my best.

I'd like to talk with someone about music, such as alternative, indie or grunge music or taste in books. If there is <-(olvidaste el verbo) anyone <- (anyone es una palabra) around here that works with Linux / Unix it would be awesome if this person could share a little bit of their knowledge with me. And please, please, if I wrote something wrong... you know what to do. :)

Buen trabajo! 

Hi! I'm JR in New York and I'm happy to help you improve your spoken English! If you need help, please add me / respond back! Hope to chat soon and become great friends! Add me on QQ International at: 1990992857 or ooVoo at: 6214337481