Lisa
My holiday in London In November I went to London for first time. It was very cold but I liked this town very much. Big Bang and other monuments are wonderful. I spented all day in Hyde Park to walk. I love nature and little animals as squirrels. In London I had difficult to speak English and to understand English language so I want improve my English level.
Jun 30, 2015 5:16 AM
1

My holiday in London

In November, I went to London for the first time. It was very cold but I still liked this town very much. Big Ben Bang and other monuments were wonderful. I spented all day in Hyde Park to walking. I love nature and little animals, such as squirrels. In London, I had difficulty to speak English and to understand the English language, so I want to improve my English level.

Well done, only a few errors! Keep it up ;-)

1

My holiday in London

In November I went to London for first time. It was very cold but I liked this town very much. Big Ben and other monuments are wonderful. I spent  all day in Hyde Park walking. I love nature and little animals like  squirrels. In London I had difficulty speaking English and  understanding English language so I want improve my English level.

1

My holiday in London

In November I went to London for the first time. It was very cold but I liked this city very much. Big Ben and other monuments were wonderful. I spent all day walking in Hyde Park. I love nature and little animals like squirrels. In London I had difficulty  speaking English and understanding so I want improve my English level.

Hi! I'm JR in New York and I'm happy to help you improve your spoken English! If you need help, please add me / respond back! Hope to chat soon and become great friends! Add me on QQ International at: 1990992857 or ooVoo at: 6214337481