Abdallah
My visit to sharm el sheikh can any one correct this article ? "last year in September, i went to sharm el sheikh with my friends , i spent 3 days and 4 night in this beautiful city , this trip was full of energy ,we barely slept , we wanted to do every thing and visit all the places ,but we couldn't ,on the first day we were tired from the eight hour road trip ,we rested a while and had dinner then we went to naama bay and took a walk , next day we went to aqua blu sharm it was really fun , we played the whole day we weren't even tired . next day we woke up early to go on safrai trip into the desert , we learned how to use the buggy and the safety then we drove at high speed through the sand dunes and we were shouting to hear the echoes . after that we watched the magical sunrise then we rested at Bedouin tent where we enjoyed the tea it was a unique experience . on the last day we went to the beach we enjoyed the sea and swam in the pure water . then we went Parasailing i had to overcome my fears for this one it was difficult i was attached to a large parachute and a speed boat and took a ride through the sky .the view is extraordinary, it was a great experience . at night we took a walk at soho square . next day we traveled back to Cairo. it was an amazing trip and with a great company . next time i should visit Ras Mohamed National Park , and try the glass boat and diving"
Jun 30, 2015 7:49 AM
1

My visit to sharm el sheikh

can any one correct this article ?
"last September, i went to sharm el sheikh with my friends , i spent 3 days and 4 night in this beautiful city , we were  full of energy on the trip ,we barely slept , we wanted to do every thing and visit all the places ,but we couldn't ,on the first day we were tired from the eight hour road trip , so we rested for a while and had dinner, then we went to naama bay and took a walk , next day we went to aqua blu sharm it was really fun , we played the whole day and we weren't even tired . next day we woke up early to go on the safrai trip into the desert , we learned how to use the buggy and then we drove at high speed through the sand dunes and we were shouting so loud we could hear our echoes . after that we watched the magical sunrise then we rested at Bedouin tent where we enjoyed the tea it was a unique experience . on the last day we went to the beach and we enjoyed and swam in the sea and then we went Parasailing i had to overcome my fears for this one because it was difficult, i was attached to a large parachute and a speed boat and i took a ride through the sky .the view was extraordinary, it was a great experience . at night we took a walk to soho square the next day we traveled back to Cairo. it was an amazing trip and the company was great. next time i will visit Ras Mohamed National Park , and try the glass boat and diving"