Maria
The new Old (part 2) Later in my program there was the Diamond Fund of Russia. Perhaps the most protected object of cultural heritage in the country. There were tens of thousands of diamonds and gems, hundreds of kilos of gold and platinum in the most fantastic natural forms. And of course the most amazing works of the jewelry’s art belonging to the House of Romanovs or created specially for the exhibition by the artists of the second half of the 20th century. Amazing history and intrigues envelop almost every exhibit of the Diamond Fund. I learned a lot. After such a dazzling beauty it was so hard to look at the world, quite simple in its forms and colors. But here again there was a discovery! - the Taynitsky Garden. The beauty of the park complex is difficult to put into words. There were thousands and thousands of tulips; lush lilac bushes; a huge number of different trees and shrubberies; birdsongs. And you will not believe it, I did not hear Moscow. Quietly, calmly and measured. Inspiring. It was so great to discover something new in old! Such a vivid impression! Incredible! A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Jun 30, 2015 8:05 AM
1

The new Old (part 2)

Later in my program there was the Diamond Fund of Russia. Perhaps the most protected object of cultural heritage in the country. There were tens of thousands of diamonds and gems, hundreds of kilos of gold and platinum in the most fantastic natural forms. And of course the most amazing works of the jewelry’s art <em>(or "jeweler's art" or "art of jewelry") </em>belonging to the House of Romanovs or created specially for the exhibition by the artists of the second half of the 20th century. Amazing history and intrigues envelop almost every exhibit of the Diamond Fund. I learned a lot. After such a dazzling beauty it was so hard to look at the world, quite simple in its forms and colors.
But here again there was a discovery! - the Taynitsky Garden.
The beauty of the park complex is difficult to put into words. There were thousands and thousands of tulips; lush lilac bushes; a huge number of different trees and shrubberies; birdsongs. And you will not believe it, I did not hear Moscow. Quietly, calmly and measured. Inspiring.
It was so great to discover something new in the old! Such a vivid impression! Incredible! A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

<em>Again, great job. Your writing really captures the beauty and experience of visiting the Kremlin. </em>

June 30, 2015