Pedro Luís
Presentation Hello, my name is Peter. This is my first writing in italki. I´m going to try to pass my english exam which is B1 in September, so I must practice it with more frecuency. Usually I work in differents shifts, this week I have to work in the afternoon, the next week in the morning and after at night shift... so I read yours correction when I´ll have free time. If I had more spare time for study english I would pass it but It´s not my bread and butter...I only want speak english for a personal challenge because the last time I had to study was more than twenty years ago, in the highschool. Thanks for your help
Jun 30, 2015 9:08 AM
1

Presentation

Hello, my name is Peter. This is my note on first writing in italki.
I´m going to try to pass my B1 English exam which is B1 in September, so I must practice it with more often frecuency. Usually I work in differents shifts, this week I have to work in the afternoon, the following next week in the morning and after that, the at night shift... so I will read yours corrections when I´ll have free time.
If I had more spare time for to study English I would pass it easily, but it´s not my bread and butter...I only want to speak English as for a personal challenge because the last time I had to study was more than twenty years ago, in the highschool.
Thanks for your help.