Argenis
I pray my creed by aquiles nazoa this a beatiful statement written by aquiles nazoa, a venezuelan writter. I hope you like it. I believe in pablo Picasso, almighty, creator of the sky and the earth; I believe in Charlie chaplin, son of violets and the mice, who was crucified, dead and buried by time, but everyday resurrects in the heart of men; I believe in the love and the arts like ways of joy of an everlasting life; I believe in the crickets who populate the night with magic crystals; I believe in the “edge shaper” who lives making golden stars with his wonderful wheel; I believe in the aerial capability of the human being, shaped into the memory of isidora Duncan knocked down like the most pure wounded pigeon under the sky of Mediterranean sea; I believe in the chocolate coins I treasure under the pillow of my childhood; I believe in the fable of Orpheus, I believe in the spell of music, I believe that in my despaired hours I saw the spell of the “La pavana de Fauré”, set it free and radiant to the sweet Eurydice from the hell of my soul; I believe in Rainer María Rilke, heroe of the battle of Man for beauty, who sacrificed him life in the act of cut a rose for a woman; I believe in flower who bloomed from the teenage corpse of Ophelia; I believe in the silent cry of Aquila in front of the sea; I believe in a shaped and very distant ship who leaves one century ago to the encounter of the aurora; their captain Lord Byron, in his belt the sword of the archangels, and close to his temples a shining of the stars; I believe in the dog of Ulysses, in the smiling cat form Alice in Wonderland, I believe in the Robinson Crusoe’s parrot, in Beralfilo the horse of Rolland, and the bees who built their hive into the martin tinajero’s heart; I believe in the friendship like the most beautiful invention of the mankind; I believe in the creating powers of the people, I believe in poetry and at the end I believe in myself because I know somebody loves me.
Jun 30, 2015 10:24 AM
2

I declare my creed by aquiles nazoa

This a beatiful statement written by aquiles nazoa, a venezuelan writter. I hope you like it.

I believe in Pablo Picasso, almighty, creator of the sky and the earth; I believe in Charlie Chaplin, son of violets and the mice, who was crucified, dead and buried by time, but every day resurrects in the heart of men; I believe in the love and the arts like ways of joy of an everlasting life; I believe in the crickets who populate the night with magic crystals; I believe in the “edge shaper” who lives making golden stars with his wonderful wheel; I believe in the aerial capability of the human being, shaped into the memory of isidora Duncan knocked down like the most pure wounded pigeon under the sky of Mediterranean sea; I believe in the chocolate coins I treasure under the pillow of my childhood; I believe in the fable of Orpheus, I believe in the spell of music, I believe that in my despaired hours I saw the spell of the “La pavana de Fauré”, set it free and radiant to the sweet Eurydice from the hell of my soul; I believe in Rainer María Rilke, heroe of the battle of Man for beauty, who sacrificed him life in the act of cut a rose for a woman; I believe in flower which bloomed from the teenage corpse of Ophelia; I believe in the silent cry of Aquila in front of the sea; I believe in a shaped and very distant ship which  departed  one century ago to the encounter of the aurora; their captain Lord Byron, in his belt the sword of the archangels, and close to his temples a shining of the stars; I believe in the dog of Ulysses, in the smiling cat form Alice in Wonderland, I believe in the Robinson Crusoe’s parrot, in Beralfilo the horse of Rolland, and the bees which built their hive into the heart of  Martin Tinajero ; I believe in  friendship, the most beautiful invention of mankind; I believe in the creative  powers of the people, I believe in poetry and finally  I believe in myself because I know somebody loves me.

There are some things I am not sure about,because it is poetry, so I don't know if I should change or not! Anyway you did a great job.

June 30, 2015
Wow! That is so very beautiful Argenis! I believe in the power of art, too.
June 30, 2015