Lily
June 30 China Unicom & China Mobile I went to China Unicom to change the phone package this afternoon. I got a number in the business hall then was waiting for be called. There are 15 people before my number. So it seems it would take time. Luckily, some numbers were not reponded, maybe the person who had those numbers had already gone. So I just waited for about less than 15 minutes. After finished changing my phone package in China Unicom, I went to China Mobile. A lot of people were waiting in the business hall. There are 55 people before my number. A nice guy gave me another number which there are 47 people before that number. But it still cannot see how long time it would take. I had to say thanks to him and go home. I was wondering why there are so many people today, then I realized that today is the last day of June. If you want to start a new phone package from next month, you have to get it done before the last day of this month. Thank you for checking my writing !
Jun 30, 2015 12:42 PM

June 30 China Unicom & China Mobile

I went to China Unicom to change the phone package this afternoon. I got a number in the business hall, and then was waiting for be called. There are 15 people before my number. So it seems it would take time. Luckily, some numbers were  had not reponded, maybe the person  people who had those numbers had already gone. So I just waited for about less than 15 minutes.

After finished changing my phone package in China Unicom, I went to China Mobile. A lot of people were waiting in the business hall. There are were 55 people before my number. A nice guy gave me another number, which there are had only 47 people before that number it. But it still cannot I still coud not see how long time it would take. I had to say thanks to him and go home.

I was wondering why there are were so many people today, then I realized that today is the last day of June. If you want to start a new phone package from next month, you have to get it done before the last day of this month.

Thank you for checking my writing !