Paul Terreros
Peruvian children can have until 10 colds yearly From June to August, the weather in Perú is the winter. In the winter, the temperature can be less 19°C and sometimes it can be until 15°C. But with this temperature and the humidity around of 90%, we feel colder. Therefore, peruvian children can get cold until 10 times yearly, and doctors of Hospital San Bartolomé recommend don't worry if you children have had less of 10 colds this year. Also, they recommend don't give them antibiotics when the cold is beginning. "It's normal and don't worry if there aren't other symptoms out common cold and if your children has ideal weight" said expert
Jun 30, 2015 12:58 PM

Peruvian children can have until up to 10 colds annually yearly

From June to August, the weather it's winter in Perú is the winter.
In the winter, the temperature can be less than 19°C and sometimes it can be down to until 15°C. But with this temperature and the humidity of around of 90%, we feel colder.
Therefore, Peruvian children can get colds up to until 10 times a yearly, and doctors of at the Hospital San Bartolomé recommend advise us not to don't worry if you our children have had more less of than 10 colds this year. Also, they recommend don't give them antibiotics when the cold is beginning.
"It's normal and don't worry if there aren't other symptoms out other than the common cold and if your children has are the correct ideal weight" said the experts.

Yes that's right. cold is caused by a virus which is easily defeated by our immune system and doesn't require antibiotic therapy as the symptoms disappear after 1 to 3 days Unlike flu which is caused by influenza virus which is difficult to be neutralized by our normal immunity so it takes longer time to be healed and it require bed rest and antibiotic therapy as prophylaxis from secondary bacterial infection.