Valentina
My family My family is composed by my mother, my father and my sister. My mother is a teacher and she's 55 years old, my father is a social worker in an home for disable and he is 58 years. My sister's name is Cristina, she's 26 years old and she produces jewerly with aluminum and brass. She have a little shop in Palermo's center. It's one of the smaller shop in Europe and its name is "Pirtusu" that in Sicilian language means "very small place".
Jun 30, 2015 1:16 PM
1

My Family

My family consists of/is made up of is composed by my mother, my father and my sister.
My mother is a teacher and she's 55 years old, my father is a social worker in an home for the disabled and he is 58 (years). My sister's name is Cristina, she's 26 years old, and she produces makes jewellery with aluminium and brass. She have has a little shop in the centre of Palermo's center. It's one of the smallest shops in Europe and its name is "Pirtusu" that which in the Sicilian language means "very small place".*

*<em>or</em>  that means "very small place" in the Sicilian language

1

My family

My family is composed by of my mother, my father and my sister.
My mother is a teacher and she's 55 years old, my father is a social worker in a home for the disabled and he is 58 years old. My sister's name is Cristina, she's 26 years old and she produces makes jewellery with aluminum and brass. She has a little shop in the centre of Palermo. center. It's one of the smallest shops in Europe, and its name is "Pirtusu", which in the Sicilian language means "very small place".

Good job, only a few minor errors! With practice, you will be fine ;-)