Hai Xia
How will you spend your old years? In China, one-children policy increase some social questions, just think, one people have to afford at least four people, father, mother and father-in law, mother-in law, sometimes his children. It's feasible in old times when there are many children in one family, but not now. Government have to consider more ways to settle this problem. Most people have social pension insurance, and more and more people buy commercial sinsurance as the supplyment of social security. Because you can't obtain equal money as your salary from social pension. what will you do when you are old in your country , depend on your child, your government or yourself?
Jun 30, 2015 2:38 PM

How will you spend your old years?

In China, the one-children policy has raised increase some social issues/questions; just imagine/consider/think, one people person may have to support afford at least four people: father, mother, and father-in law, mother-in law, sometimes his children. It's was feasible in earlier old times when there are were many children in one family, but not now. The Government have has to/ should consider more other ways to deal with/settle this problem. Most people have social pension insurance, and more and more people buy commercial sinsurance as the to supplement of social security. Because you can't obtain receive/get equal the equivalent/the same amount of money as your salary from the social pension.
What will you do when you are old in your country , depend on your child, your government or yourself?

I rely on savings, my employment pension, and my state pension when I reach official retirement age [currently 68 years].  The state pension is just a minimum for living, so to do other things you need an occupational [employment] pension or savings.