William Rodrigues
Sales The sales in my country are going increased. People couldn't taking your debts. Economics is not good as few years ago. Despite, the prices are not going down. Even in promotion time, like Black Friday, the stores don't offer good prices. By the way, Brazil' Black Friday, ever could be compared with U.S. original. Such brick-and-mortar store as online store work out gimmick to lurch the customers. The idea is rise up label's price to offer better prices. The customers complains in public institutions wich promoves the consumers defense and the companies was punished and had to review your process. The episode was called Black Fraude that means bilking.
Jun 30, 2015 2:46 PM

Sales

The sales in my country are going to increased <em>(you can also say "are going up" or "are increasing" if it's happening now)</em>. People couldn't taking reduce their your debts. The economy is not as good as it was a few years ago. Despite that, the prices are not going down. Even in promotion time, like Black Friday, the stores don't offer good prices. By the way, Brazil's Black Friday, ever could still be compared with the U.S. original. Such brick-and-mortar stores, as compared to online stores, work out on gimmicks to lurch draw the customers. The idea is to raise up the label's original price to make it seem that they offer better sale prices <em>(I think this must be what you mean here?)</em>. The customers complained in to public institutions which promotes the consumer's defense and the companies were punished and had to review your their process. The episode was called Black Fraude: that means bilking.

I hope that I kept your meaning with the corrections. I wasn't sure in some cases!