João Paulo
I Have Been Studying English in an English Course I have been studying English in an English course provided by the government. Yesterday was my second lesson. It has been great to me, because the lessons are just conversation and writing. The teacher is awesome, though we have differing views, but that is normal, people are different. In the next lesson, there will be an american guy to speak with us. It will be great because I have never spoke with a native speaker in person, just on the skype. Could you point out my mistakes, please? Thank you!!
Jun 30, 2015 2:47 PM
1

I Have Been Studying English in an English Course

I have been studying English in an English course provided by the government. Yesterday was my second lesson. It has been great to me, because the lessons are just conversation and writing. The teacher is awesome, though we have differing views, but that is normal, people are different. In the next lesson, there will be an american guy to speak with us. It will be great because I have never spoke with a native speaker in person, only on the skype.

Could you point out my mistakes, please?

Thank you!!