Shintaro
My favorite subject Hello! I am glad to meet you here. I contribute a few of article to any sites at all. I go to an university whose majors are electronics. My favorite subject is mathematics. Because mathematics is logical and pleasant for me to solve problems of it. And I think mathematics supports problems of physics.
Jun 30, 2015 4:04 PM

My Favorite Subject

Hello! I am glad to meet you here. I contribute a few of articles to any sites at all*. I go to an university** whose majors are electronics. My favorite subject is mathematics, because mathematics is logical and pleasant for me to be able to solve problems using of it***. And I also think that mathematics supports solving problems of physics problems.

*I'm not sure if you mean that you don't contribute/publish a lot of articles to various sites, or if you mean that you don't *post* a lot on discussion topics at websites. An "article" would mean that you write essays.

**Even though 'U' is a vowel, the 'U' in "university" is pronounced like a consonant (like "you") instead of a vowel (like "uh"), so it uses the article 'a' instead of 'an'. Example: a uniform, a unique painting, a universe / an umbrella, an ugly painting, an undergarment

***This could also be rewritten as: "...and it pleases me to solve problems using it."

June 30, 2015