Ruben
A interview Hi, we are talking with Moshe Kalian a psychiatrist of Kfar shaul. Kfar Shaul is a hospital localited in Jerusalem and treated patients that suffering the so-called Jerusalem sydrome, a patology that affects some tourist that visits Jerusalem's city Kaliam, What is the main reason so that Jerusalem syndrome affects only to tourist, and Why does not affect to the local people? The treatment with the patients I understand that is vital to cure them. But, Do you only use the word as medicuine, or use other forms to cure them? In case of hospitalizes patients. when Do you decide to sett off them? In adittion to the treatment to the patients the security of the center is a important thing that the staff of Kfar Shaul should be keeping in mind. Did it exist some case in wich a patient scaped of the clinique? The last controversial case in the psyquiatric was the brough of a Greek olderly person, she was angry for had taken the wrong bus and shouted in a greek. How did you detecte that she was only a wound up person that shouted because was in a unfamiliar neighbourhood? Thank you for ask all the questions Nashe Kalian and we wish you lucky fort the future of Kfar Shaul
Jun 30, 2015 4:09 PM
1

A interview

Hi, we are talking with Moshe Kalian a psychiatrist of Kfar shaul. Kfar Shaul is a hospital located  in Jerusalem who has  treated patients  suffering the so-called Jerusalem sydrome, a pathology that affects some tourists who visit the city of Jerusalem.  

Kaliam, What is the main reason so that Jerusalem syndrome affects only tourists, and Why does it not affect the local people?

The treatment with the patients I understand that is vital to cure them. But, Do you only use the word as medicine, or do you use other methods to cure them?

In case of hospitalizes patients. when Do you decide to release them?

In addition to the treatment of  the patients the security of the center is an important thing that the staff of Kfar Shaul should be keeping in mind. Did it  happen that  a patient escaped from the clinic?

The last controversial case in the psyquiatric was the brough of a Greek olderly person, she was angry because she had taken the wrong bus and shouted in Greek. How did you detect that she was only a wound up person that shouted because was in a unfamiliar neighbourhood?

Thank you for ask all the questions Nashe Kalian and we wish you luck for  the future of Kfar Shaul

Thank you Ruthi. Good job
I forgot to correct the title AN interview