Ekessh
My first notebook page This is my first notebook page. I have joined italki to improve my communication skill. I would like to have some person to talk with me in English everyday. I can talk with my friends in English but they would kid me. I can write in English but its difficult for me to speak in English. First mistake is that am translating Tamil to English and then speaking. Second is am using so many pauses and fillers in between each sentence. Speaking fluently in English would fetch me job in the IT Market.
Jun 30, 2015 4:12 PM
1

My first notebook page

This is my first notebook page. I have joined italki to improve my communication skills. I would like to have someone person to talk with to me in English everyday. I can talk with to my friends in English but they would kid me. I can write in English but its difficult for me to speak in English. My first mistake is that I am translating translate Tamil to English and then speaking. The second is I am using have so many pauses and fillers in between each sentence. Speaking fluently in English would guarantee fetch me job in the IT Market.

I have the same situation. I don't know enough English words and grammar. I have a problem with speaking.