Cristian Gutierrez
About me Hello to everyone. I am a Systems Engineer living in Medellin Colombia. I work for a North American company located in Seattle and all my company's clients are from United States or Canada. I am learning English because of my work. Personally I consider myself very friendly and I like to be in touch all the time with different kind of people. I want to know all kind of cultures and talk about anything. I am science and a culture lover. I like to travel as many times as I can do it and also I like to ride on a motorcycle traveling for all the cities and towns of my country. This is one of the best adventures I've ever had in my life because I belong to a motorcycle and we all fell like we were a family. I want to know many people from different places in the world, learn English and also teach Spanish. Have a good day and thanks for reading!
Jun 30, 2015 4:15 PM

About me

Hello to everyone.

I am a Systems Engineer living in Medellin Colombia. I work for a North American company located in Seattle and all my company's clients are from the United States or Canada. I am learning English because of my work.

Personally I consider myself very friendly and I like to be in touch all the time with different kinds of people. I want to know all kinds of cultures and talk about anything.

I am a science and a culture lover. I like to travel as much as I can and also I like to go on motorcycle ride to all the cities and towns of my country. This is one of the best adventures I've ever had in my life because I belong to a motorcycle club and we all feel like we are a family.

I want to know many people from different places around the world, learn English and also teach Spanish.

Have a good day and thanks for reading!

June 30, 2015
Thanks Leigh
June 30, 2015
Welcome to italki.
June 30, 2015