William Rodrigues
Response to ad job (just an example) To whom it may concern I'm writting to response a ad job for auditor. I'm very motived, hardworking and outgoing. I have 3 years' experience in employe payments area. I can help your company to get more inovation and productivity. I have a college degree in Physics, knowledge intermediate in English and problem solution skills. I'm always keep up with news, reading newspapper, management and economics literature either. I always like learning new activities. I'm available for interview anytime. I look forwad to answer from you.
Jun 30, 2015 5:27 PM

Hi William,

i have corrected the text that you wrote. Do not be upset, it was completely understandable, but I've marked it strictly to help you. In a proper CV letter, we would write differently, and if you ever need to know more I'd be happy to help you write your CV and cover letter. 

Response to ad job (just an example)

To whom it may concern, [or "Dear Sirs,"]

I'm writting to in response to an advertised job for an auditor. [in job responses we write in formal English]
I'm very motived, hardworking and outgoing. I have 3 years' experience in the area of employee payments area. I can help your company to get be more innovative and increase/improve/gain productivity.
I have a college degree in Physics, knowledge intermediate knowledge of in English and problem solution skills.
I'm always keep up with the news, reading newspapers, and management and economics literature either as well. I always like learning new activities.
I'm available for an interview anytime.
I look forwad to answer hearing from you.

June 30, 2015

Response to ad job (just an example)

To whom it may concern

I'm writting to in response to a ad job ad for an auditor.
I'm very motived, hardworking and outgoing.
I have 3 years' experience in the employee payments area. I can help your company to get more innovation and productivity.
I have a college degree in Physics, knowledge intermediate knowledge in English, and effective problem-solving solution skills.
I'm always keeping up with the news, reading the newspapper, management and economics literature either too. I always like learning new activities.
I'm available for an interview anytime.
I look forwad to an answer from you.

Good job! :)

June 30, 2015