Omar
My First Motorcycle The first motorcycle I had was a Honda Super Cub C90. I bought it for 400 dollars, and It saved me a lot of money because it could go 100 miles on less than one gallon of gas. I loved riding it at its top speed which it is not very fast (50 mph) but the feeling of the speed was amazing it felt like i was riding at 100 mph, I think it was due to the vibration because at the top speed the poor thing seemed to falling apart. Anyway 2 years later I sold it and buy a bigger bike, but I always miss the exciting feeling of ride a C90 at 50 mph.
Jun 30, 2015 7:23 PM
1

My First Motorcycle

The first motorcycle I had was a Honda Super Cub C90. I bought it for 400 dollars, and It saved me a lot of money because it could go 100 miles on less than one gallon of gas.
I loved riding it at its top speed which it is not very fast (50 mph) but the feeling of the speed was amazing. It felt like I was riding at 100 mph, I think it was due to the vibration because at the top speed the poor thing seemed to fall apart.
Anyways, 2 years later I sold it and bought a bigger bike, but I will always miss the exciting feeling of ride a C90 at 50 mph.

Did a good job, just a few fixes, and that is really awesome that you can ride a motorcycle!! :)

It was also one of the motorbikes I had. Really cheap and it is an motorbike icon.
see know I want to go and buy one :(