Rahel
The Future of English Language It's difficult to predict the future of the English as a global language. We can think about the linguistic fragmentation of Latin from which there was the development of many neo-romance languages, but the context was slightly different because the establishment of these new languages was together with the development of nation-states ant the concept of cohesion and furthermore there is a lack of geographical central identity and it's difficult to identify the typical English speaker. We have also to consider another element: the great economic American influence on other Countries. Will the economic future be in the hands of United States or other Countries will acquire more importance? Maybe in the future we'll have another language with the same role of lingua franca.
Jun 30, 2015 7:42 PM
1

The Future of English Language

It's difficult to predict the future of the English as a global language.
We can think about the linguistic fragmentation of Latin from which there was the development of many neo-romance languages, but the context was slightly different because the establishment of these new languages was together with were alongside (was -> were past tense, together is gramaticly correct but alongside is more natural sounding in this context) the development of nation-states and the concept of cohesion. and Furthermore there is a lack of geographical central identity and it's difficult to identify the typical English speaker. ( The word furthermore is used when you continue an idea in a new sentince, this sentince break is done to help control the flow of what you are saying. Another solution would be to drop the word furthermore and follow the and with a comma to imply the same pause in speech. However in this context the change I made in the text is preferable) 
We have also to consider another element; the great economic American influence on other countries. Will the economic future be in the hands of United States or will other countries will acquire more importance?
Maybe in the future we'll have another language with the same (gramaticlly correct but is uncessesary as the sentince already implies that meaning) role of lingua franca.

(Your English is impressive, the mistakes you made were minor and would not impede you in a casual setting.)