Thuong
Tuesday, 30/06/15 Another boring day! Having few things to do and some of them did not work as you expected. The weather is getting hotter and and hotter, which might make me be tired. However, I can stay at home because my room is too warm. So, anyway, i have to go to work tomorrow. Do you have some special places that you save for special ones, the places that you plan to come back someday with them? However, people said that the only thing worth to save is your youth. Thats mighe be true as when you find some one special but you are not the one you were before then even you come back to these places you cant bring you the feelings or emotions you had when you are young. Thats why today i came to one of my saving places. It was a small, beautiful and peaceful town in a valley where you can seat on a bench in the hills around the town then see the sunset and the amazing beauty nature. I think now here is my plan, i will finish my list of special places even my own. Thats might be my plan for this summer.
Jun 30, 2015 9:44 PM