Daniel
The new magazine of my high school The aim of this report is to help the staff in charge of the new section which inform all the students about the sport page to increase the number of the readers. According to the survey carried out by the members of the magazine, the majority of the articles are being found very interesting by the sporty students who need the necessary information to overcome their marks in a wide range of sports. In addition, the writing way is very easy and simple to read which make your reading enjoyable. However, most of the followers of the publication have agreed that the front page of the magazine can be improved because the current design doesn’t attract the attention to those who are not involved in sports so that is not clear enough what the magazine is about. I would like to recommend to the reporters to include other sports like rugby and mountain bike due to the fact that the city where the magazine is published exist an important tradition over the last two centuries and it could help to the escalation of readers. Could you correct my report, please? Thanks in advance.
Jun 30, 2015 9:47 PM
Thanks a lot!!
My high school's new magazine. The aim of this report is to assist the staff in charge of the new section with informing all of the students about the sports page in order to increase the number of readers. According to the survey carried out by members of the magazine, the majority of the articles are found very interesting by the student athletes, who need this necessary information to overcome their marks in a world de range of sports. In addition, the writing style is very easy and simple to read which makes reading enjoyable. However, most of the followers of the publication have agreed that the front page of the magazine can be improved because the current design doesn’t draw the attention of those who are not involved in sports. As a result, it is not clear what exactly the magazine is about. I would like to recommend to the reporters to include other sports like rugby and mountain biking due to the fact that the city where the magazine is published, there is an important tradition that has existed over the last two centuries and it could help to increase the number of readers.
June 30, 2015