Moa
Busy days Wow, in certain moments of your life many days seems endless. I already was in three different states in Brazil in one day. I took two different planes, a bus and a minibus. This kind of thing is terrible for me, I always have headaches when my day is so busy, maybe it's because lately my days has been so calm, just with some problems at work, but it's common to everyone. Busy days aren't good to your emotional feelings. We may have an impression that we aren't living enough to do the things we like to do. My friends tell me the same feeling. We share the same idea about busy days. Most people I talk tell me that in US, for instance, their days are super busy. Some friends of mine that live in São Paulo tell me that they spend something like two hours to get home every day and the same to get work. Can you imagine how short are their days? I couldn't live in a place like that. I think 30 minutes to get home is enough time to do it, no place at the Earth could take more than it to get peoples home. Make some calculus, imagine you living in a place where you spend two hours going to work and the same to get back, four hours a day, four hours going down the drain. Other thing is very hard for me is meeting. OMG meetings that take us more than one hour discussing things maybe you don't have nothing to hear or to speak about it are horrible. I have some meetings like almost every day and these are very stressful. Tell me about your days... Thanks for your corrections!
1

Wow, in certain moments of your life many days seem endless. 

I was already in three different states in Brazil in one day. I took two different planes, a bus and a minibus. This kind of thing is terrible for me, I always have headaches when my day is so busy, maybe it's because lately my days have been so calm, just with some problems at work, but it's common for everyone. Busy days aren't good for your emotions. We may have an impression that we aren't doing the things we like to do enough. My friends tell me they have the same feeling. We share the same idea about busy days.

Most people I talk to tell me that in the US, for instance, their days are super busy. Some friends of mine that live in São Paulo tell me that they spend something like two hours to get home every day and the same amount of time to get to work. Can you imagine how short their days are? I couldn't live in a place like that. I think 30 minutes to get home is enough time to do it, no place on Earth could take longer for people to get home.

Do some calculus, imagine you live in a place where you spend two hours going to work and the same to get back, four hours a day, four hours going down the drain. Another thing that is very hard for me are meetings. OMG meetings that take us more than one hour discussing things that don't concern you are horrible. I have some meetings like this almost every day and these are very stressful. Tell me about your days...

<em>Finding a good, interesting job that isn't far from where you live is a great solution for having time to do what you love. I traveled a lot when I was younger, but fortunately I don't travel so much (for work) anymore.</em>