Nicole
About me (English) Hi I am a girl with lots of interests like swimming, horse back riding, piano, guitar. I could keep going on forever. I'm in grade 5, but I don't feel like I'm learning much from my school. This summer my goal is to improve my French by using italki and self-studying. I also have gaming in my way of studying. Even that it is summer break I play online games with my friends from school over Skype. (I'm a BIG gamer) I'm actually not the one who found this website, my mom actually did in a magazine she was reading and signed me up for it :/. I hope I can learn some French from my teachers on italki. (My mom only wants me to be with female teachers :/, I really don't know whats the problem with men these days.)
That was funny. "I really don't know whats the problem with men these days.)". Mom knows best. I am sure you will find plenty of good French female teachers around plus you might look for some nice young ladies for Language Partners to practice French as well (with Moms permission of course) . Out of curiosity you mentioned you are a BIG gamer. What sort of online games do you play. Like League of Legends, Dota 2, World of Warcraft ? Anyway welcome to italki and I wish you the best of luck.
She is afraid that you may get hurt or cheated by some bad guys.(As me:)) because she still thinks you are a little girl without social experience. It's normal. Bonne chance