First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I have no idear about this notebook. I can only speak a little English, and i want learning French. So if anyone who can help me learning English and French, i can teach him learnning Chinese for exchange.

I am a newer. I have no idear about how this notebook works. I can only speak a little English, and I want  to learn French. So if anyone who can help me with my English and French, i can teach them Chinese as an exchange.

I have no idear about this notebook. I can only speak a little English, and i want learning French. So if
    anyone who can help me learning English and French, i can teach him learnning Chinese for exchange.

Sorry I also forgot it should be in exchange not for exchange.

I have no idear about this how this notebook works. I can only speak a little English, and i I want learning to learn French. So if anyone who can help me learning English and French, i I can teach him them learnning Chinese for exchange.

Lets look at the words learning and learn...Learning is a verb, meaning you are already learning/studying something. In Chinese ( You are doing it right now) to say learning you would say 我正在/现在学习英文This is the equivelent of 'I am learning English'.

In English when you see 'ing' at the end of a verb it shows the action is currently happening.

Learn is also a verb but it is not happening right now. In Chinese you would say 我想学英文. This is the equivelent of the english, I want to learn English.

学习=learning/studying
    学=learn

More notebook entries written in French