gabriel
help friends with writting task :) Hello friends. I need to practice my writing ability for a test, and I would like you to help me to correct certain errors in the text. Feel free to make any observation :) thanks. The instructions are attached in the picture. The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clear energy. There are several benefits and disadvantages for use nuclear technology. I am going to extend my agree and disagree. I agree in this particular cases. The nuclear power is other alternative for energy use. We are watching the same energy like a oil, gas etc. Other case is the nuclear power is cheaper than other kind of energy conventional such as petroleum and eolian energy. With this energy power, it is useful for open news roads in mountains similar to dynamite. Use nuclear power as a weapon to protect the nation and maintain the world peace even though the dialog is the best way. I disagree in this cases. Utilize this energy as a weapon to destroy humans lives. Use this energy with purpose to damage something for example a city with humans. Research this kind of energy spent a lot of time and resources, and nuclear energy effort is sometimes not good constable. In general, all kinds of technologies has a double purpose. A good use of nuclear power abroad new places to research, and it usually become less cost and it is more effective than older energy. Other people allow to make more and deep studies about its use. In other hand, The energy nuclear is very strong that it can use as a weapon to destroy a big places, cities and humans lives. One example of nation working with this field is North Korea.
1

help friends Friends! Help me with my writing task :)

Hello friends. I need to practice my writing ability for a test, and I would like you to help me to correct certain errors in the text. Feel free to make any observations :) thanks. The instructions are attached in the picture.

The threat of nuclear weapons maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides cheap and clear energy. There are several benefits and disadvantages for use nuclear technology. I am going to extend my agree and disagree.
I agree in these particular  certain cases. In the first case,  nuclear power is another alternative for energy use production. We are watching the same energy like a oil, gas etc  (watching it do what?). Other case Another argument for supporting nuclear power is that it is the nuclear power is cheaper than other kinds of energy such as conventional such as petroleum and eolian oil energy. With this energy power, it is useful for opening news roads in mountains similar to the use of dynamite. One could use nuclear power as a weapon to protect the nation and maintain the world peace even though the having a dialog is the best way.
I disagree in some cases. Utilizing this energy as a weapon to destroy humans lives is wrong. Using this energy with for the purpose to damage something, for example a city with humans, is wrong.  The research behind this kind of energy spent a lot of time and resources, and nuclear energy effort is sometimes not good constable. is vast and useful. 
In general, all kinds of technologies have a double purpose. A good use of nuclear power abroad new places to research, and it usually become less costly and it is more effective than older energy. Other people are making a more indepth study and deep studies about its use.On the other hand, the  nuclear energy is very strong that and it can be used as a weapon to destroy a big places, cities and humans lives. One example of nation working with in this field is North Korea.

Good Job. 

Keep it up. 

Shari