Dong-Kyo
About living in seaside city I moved here, GangNeung two year ago. it's very famous city as a beautiful sea and bunch of resort facility and near from Seoul, which is capital of Korea and city of 10 million people. In summer vacation season, huge people visit my city. Korean vacation season is almost from late July to early August. Unless it's not vacation season, many people visit city on weekend. In contrast, I come back to Seoul to meet my family during weekend. So, on the way to home, I definitely see long line of cars on the highway crawling like turtles. I feel sorry about their discomfort but sometimes feel relative happiness of my speedy driving. When I stay here during weekend, I never visit sea side malls or cafes. There are a lot of couples and families enjoying holidays, so the avenue is very very crowded. When my work is over early, I visit sea side alone or with my colleagues. I can enjoy the feeling of vacation everyday in my daily life. But there are also disadvantages. There are few people in this city, so boring. There are few malls or department or grocery stores. There mean that ordinary life is inconvenient than big cities. And people living here are almost oldies, no young ladies. Do you want to live here or not?