Omar
Hello I was born the 5th of august of 1980. I'm a videogame programmer and designer and I love 80's music and visual arts. I like watching movies, playing video games, and I'd like to build robots. I'm a vegetarian and I enjoy cooking, especially italian and mexican food (without meat). I'm Learning English and French so I'd like to find language partners to practice. I never had a language partner but I think that having a conversation in skype Half-hour in Spanish and half-hour in English or French could be a good way to practice. Please let me know if you're interested! I'm available from 11 to 12 AM (UTC/GMT) or from 7 to 8 PM (UTC/GMT) or from 1 to 2 Am (UTC/GMT) from monday to saturday which is 6 - 7 AM or 2 - 3 PM or 8 - 9 PM in New York. 1 - 2 PM or 9 - 10 PM or 3 - 4 AM in Paris.

Hello

I was born the 5th of August of 1980. (OR, 5th August 1980) I'm a videogame programmer and designer and I love 80's music and visual arts.
I like watching movies, playing video games, and I'd like to build robots.
I'm a vegetarian and I enjoy cooking, especially Italian and Mexican food (without meat).
I'm Learning English and French so I'd like to find language partners to practice with. 

I have never had a language partner but I think that having a conversation in skype Half-hour in Spanish and half-hour in English or French could be a good way to practice.

Please let me know if you're interested!
I'm available from 11 to 12 AM (UTC/GMT) or from 7 to 8 PM (UTC/GMT) or from 1 to 2 Am (UTC/GMT) from monday to saturday which is 6 - 7 AM or 2 - 3 PM or 8 - 9 PM in New York. 1 - 2 PM or 9 - 10 PM or 3 - 4 AM in Paris.

Your English is very good, well done.

Hi there! Count me in :)