soniapl
my day to day Hello my name is Sonia , I am twenty three years old. I get up about six o'clock and i got o my job , which is one hour with my house. My job is very confortable , I am very happy in this work because people is amazing and nice . My work consists in analyze cost from a large company. I finish to work about 3 oclock and i go to my house . In the afternoon i go the ginansio, after I read the harry potter and I scar for a walk to my dog. my dog is cody , it is white with brown eyes anda it is very affectionate and sometimes it is naughty.

my day to day

Hello my name is Sonia , I am twenty three years old. I get up about six o'clock and i go to my job, which is one hour away from my house.

My job is very comfortable.  I am very happy at my job because the people are amazing and nice.  My work consists of analyzing costs in a large company.

I finish to working about 3 o'clock and I go to my house (and then I go home sounds better).  In the afternoon I go the gym.  Afterwards, I read the Harry Potter and I take my dog for a walk to my dog.

My dog is named Cody.  He is white with brown eyes anda it is very affectionate, but sometimes he is naughty.

my day to day

Hello my name is Sonia. I am twenty-three years old. I get up at about six o'clock and I go to my job, which is one hour from my house.

My job is very confortable. I am very happy in this work because people are amazing and nice. My work consists of analyzing costs for a large company.

I finish work at about 3 o'clock and I go to my house . In the afternoon, I go to the ginansio. After, I read Harry Potter and I walk my dog.

My dog's name is Cody. It is white with brown eyes and it is very affectionate and sometimes naughty.