街上小吃
关于态度 自我控制被操作最难的时候是当我们累,或被威胁,或委屈。我记得无言得告诉了自己「态度,态度。」当我排队在深圳和香港之间的国境线, 《皇岗口岸》如果我没弄错的话 , 等候中国和香港的出入境。没错,从深圳到香港出入境应该检查, 和去外国一样的。排起的长队,人们都太慢了前进。 结局是我排队了两个点,然后还有剩一些态度,继续我的旅程到香港九龍的旺角地區! on attitude Self-control is the most difficult to exercise when we feel tired, threatened, or treated unfairly. I remembered chanting the word 'attitude, attitude' in my head waiting in line at the Shenzhen-Hong Kong border, Huanggang Border Crossing if I'm not mistaken, for China and HK immigrations and customs. Yes, people travelling from Shenzhen to Hong Kong must pass immigrations and customs, just like going to another country. The line was long and people moved forward with the speed of the snail. In the end I got out after queueing for 2 hours, and with some attitude left continued my journey to Hong Kong's Kowloon Mongkok area!
1

关于态度

当我们觉得累了,被威胁或遭遇不公平对待时,自我控制是最难做到的。我在脑海里不断对自己说「态度,态度。」当我在深圳和香港的边境线排队时, 《皇岗口岸》如果我没弄错的话 , 等候中国和香港的出入境。没错,从深圳到香港出入境和去外国一样的要进行海关安检 。队伍很长,人们缓慢地前进。 

结局是我排队排了两个小时,然后还剩一些态度,继续我到香港九龍的旺角地區的旅程!

on attitude

Self-control is the most difficult to exercise when we feel tired, threatened, or treated unfairly. I remembered chanting the word 'attitude, attitude' in my head waiting in line at the Shenzhen-Hong Kong border, Huanggang Border Crossing if I'm not mistaken, for China and HK immigrations and customs. Yes, people travelling from Shenzhen to Hong Kong must pass immigrations and customs, just like going to another country. The line was long and people moved forward with the speed of the snail.

In the end I got out after queueing for 2 hours, and with some attitude left continued my journey to Hong Kong's Kowloon Mongkok area!

you shouldn't use the 国境线 because hongkong is not another country ,it belongs to china right now.

1

关于态度

自我控制最难的的时候当我们劳累时,被威胁时,或委屈的时候。我曾经默默地告诉自己「态度,态度。」当我在深圳和香港之间的国境线排队, 《皇岗口岸》如果我没弄错的话 , 等候中国和香港的出入境。没错,从深圳到香港出入境应该检查, 和去外国一样的。队很长,人们走的很慢。
结局是我排队了两个点,然后还有剩一些态度,继续我的旅程到香港九龍的旺角地區!
we don't say ‘and with some attitude left ’,I can't understand this,maybe U want to say something

like patience。

我们一般不说”还有剩一些态度“,我不太能理解你的意思,可能你想表达的是耐心。

on attitude

1

关于态度

自我控制被操作最难的时候是当我们累,或被威胁或委屈时是最难自我控制的。我记得在深圳和香港之间的国境线排队时告诉自己「态度,态度。」当我排队在深圳和香港之间的国境线, 《皇岗口岸》如果我没弄错的话 , 等候中国和香港的出入境(不明白你要表达什么)。没错,从深圳到香港出入境应该检查, 和去外国一样排队的队伍很长排起的长队,人们前进犹如蜗牛都太慢了前进

结局结果是我排了两个小时,然后还有剩一些态度(不明白你要表达什么),继续我的旅程到香港九龍旺角的旅程地區

on attitude