Faith
The Introduction of Malaysia Malaysia is a multi-ethnic country. We are forming up by Malays, Chinese, Indian, Indigenous people. The majority ethnic in Malaysia is Malays, the second is Chinese, and the third is Indian. Some said that nowadays the foreign worker’s number is far more than the Indian. Since the Malays is the majority, they have many special rights where the other ethnicity do not have. The constitution indicates that we cannot question their special rights. For example, they can buy houses with the discount, they are easier to enter university. For me, I think it is not fair. All our ancestors came from the other country, like Malays came from Indonesia, Chinese came from China, Indians came from India. Only the Indigenous people are the one who originals from this land and the Indigenous people is the most oppressed group in Malaysia. It is just because Malays came earlier than us and ruled over this land, they have the privilege. Many Indigenous people still live in a very poor condition. Some do not have the identification. They cannot enjoy the benefit as a Malaysian. It is because they are living in a very remote area where it is hard for them to come out to register the identity card. There is one time where one of the Indigenous people died from an accident when she wanted to apply for an identity card. Some do not have electricity provided in their house. They are not easy to access to the world out there. Some may be in their entire life, they never come out of their village.

Malaysia is a multi-ethnic country. We are made up of Malays, Chinese, Indian, and indigenous people. The largest ethnic group in Malaysia is Malays, the second is Chinese, and the third is Indian. Some said that nowadays the number of foreign workers is far more than the Indian. 

Since the Malays are the majority, they have many special rights that the other ethnicities do not have. The constitution indicates that we cannot question their special rights. For example, they can buy houses with a discount, it's easier for them to enter university.

For me, I think it is not fair. All our ancestors came from the other countries, like Malays came from Indonesia, Chinese came from China, Indians came from India. Only the indigenous people are the original people from this land and the indigenous people are the most oppressed group in Malaysia.

It is just because Malays came earlier than us and ruled over this land that they have the privilege. Many indigenous people still live in a very poor conditions. Some do not have an identification. They cannot enjoy the benefits of being a Malaysian. It is because they are living in a very remote area where it is hard for them to come out to register for an identity card. There was one time where one of the indigenous people died from an accident when she wanted to apply for an identity card. Some do not have electricity provided for their house. It's not easy for them to have access to the world out there. Some may be isolated their entire life, they never come out of their village.

<em>It's sad indigenous people around the world have been so marginalized, I didn't know about Malaysia, thanks for sharing. </em>