Rubén F
Hello world. Hi! How are you? My name is Rubén, and I come from Spain. I live in Barcelona city, and I'm 32 years old. Actually I'm looking for someone to practice my english. When I was 16, my english level was B1. But actually it decress until A1. Unfortunelly I'm actually unemployed, and monday past I loss one job oportunity because my oral english level is poor. So I decide to learn english with all my forces. And that's the cause than I arrive here. I want to find people who domains english and with I can practice it by skype or other methods. Owever I can't pay money... I can help you learning spanish or catalan if you want. Hope to see you soon, and hope to find someone who can help me! Kisses. Rubén.
1

Hello World.

Hi! How are you?

My name is Rubén, and I come from Spain. I live in Barcelona city, and I'm 32 years old.

Actually, I'm looking for someone with whom I can to practice my English. When I was 16, my English level was B1. But actually it has deteriorated to decress until A1.

Unfortunately I'm actually unemployed, and last Monday past I lost one job oportunity because my oral English level is poor. So I decided to learn English with everything I have, all my forces. and that's the reason I am cause than I arrive here.

I want to find people who can speak to me in domains English and with I can practice it by skype or other methods. However I can't pay money, but in exchange I can help you learning Spanish or Catalan if you want.

Hope to see you soon, and hope to find someone who can help me!

Kisses.
Rubén.

1

Hello world.

Hi! How are you?

My name is Rubén, and I come/am from Spain. I live in Barcelona city, and I'm 32 years old.

Actually (<em>Currently) </em> I'm looking for someone to practice my english. When I was 16, my english level was B1. But now it has fallen to A1.

Unfortuntely I'm currently unemployed, and monday past/last Monday I lost a job oportunity because my oral english level is poor. So I decided to learn english with all my strength/ I decided to put my all into learning English. And that's why I am  here.

I want to find people who speak english and with whom I can practice it by skype or other methods. However I can't pay money... I can help you learning spanish or catalan if you want.

Kisses. <em>We don't end our letter with "hugs" or "kisses" unless to a close family member, or maybe,maybe a very good friend</em>
Rubén.