Park mi sun
First day at work Today is my first day at my new job. I am a Korean teacher in high school. Usually, I got up early on the first day of my new job because I felt nervous. Especially, this time, my boss let me come to school early yesterday. Because a previous teacher had ended up the scope of the examination, I gave students the self-study and got the question about what they didn't understand during the study. Some students prepared on their examination they will take on next week very hard. Other students chatted each other. Looking at students who study very hard reminds me of my school years. And It gives me a motivation to decide to do anything very hard. Young students have a lot of passion to try to do everything. Anyway, after an exam, I will teach students with passion.

First day at work

Today is my first day at my new job. I am a Korean teacher in at a high school.
Usually, I get got up early on the first day of a my new job because I felt feel nervous. Especially, this time, I felt nervous.  My my boss let me come to school early yesterday. Bbecause a the previous teacher had ended up the scope of the examination,.   [<em>I'm not sure what you mean here by "ended the scope of the examination" I think you might mean that the teacher "finished teaching the material on the examination</em>"] I gave let the students the self-study study on their own and got the answered questions about what they didn't understand during the class study. Some students prepared a lot for on their the examination they will take on next week very hard. Other students chatted with each other. Looking at students who study very hard reminds me of my school years. And It gives me a motivation to work really hard at anything I decide to do. to decide to do anything very hard. Young students have a lot of passion to try to do everything. Anyway, after the an exam, I will teach my students with passion.

I corrected some grammar and made it more natural sounding.  Good luck at your new job!