Виктор
English language. Today i would like to tell about reason why i study English language. I study English about ten years and each year my knowledge is bigger but not perfectly. I chose English because i think that it most international language of whole world. Besides it sound very beautiful. I know two languages. It is ukrainian and russian languages. Now i want know English on excellent level but i do not have much practice. When i writing an english i remember many words and their translate but when i speak with people always forget all what i know and it is sad.

English language.

Today I would like to talk about the reason why I'm studying English. I've been studying English for about ten years, and with each year my knowledge increases but not perfectly. I chose English because I think that it is the most international language in whole world (or: I think that it's the world's most international language). Besides, it sounds very beautiful. I know two languages: Ukrainian and Russian. Now, I want to know English at an excellent level but I do not have much practice. When I am writing in English, I remember many words and their translations, but when I speak with people always I forget all that (or: I forget everything that) I know and it is sad.

English language.

Today I would like to tell you about (or: speak about) the reason why I am studing the English language (better: "why I am studying English"). I started studying English about ten years ago and each year my knowledge becomes better (better: "my knowledge improves") but is not yet perfect. I chose English because I think that it is the most international language in whole world. Besides, it also sounds very beautiful. I know two languages -- Ukrainian and Russian. Now I want learn English to a high level but I do not have much practice. When I write in (or: When writing in English) English I remember many words and their translatation, but when I speak with people always forget all that I know and I think this is sad.

Here Is Version that an (American) English Speaker Might Write:

Today I'd like to talk about why I'm studying English. I started learning English about 10 years ago -- each year my knowledge of it improves, but I haven't mastered it yet. I chose English because I think it's the most international of all languages. I also think it sounds very beautiful. I speak two languages: Ukranian and Russian. Now, I'd like to speak English at an advanced level, but I need to practice. When I write in English, I remember most words and their meaning, but when I speak with people I have trouble remembering -- to me, this is a bit sad. :)

I can not you tell how good you write because I am studying English three just months ago. But the same thing happen with me, I can write some words and sentences but when I have to speak with someone I can´t structure very well.