Luna
Brazil INTRODUCTION Brazil is one of the widest countries in the world. It is known that Brazil is like a continent into another continent: America. Exactly there are eight and a half millions quadrate kilometers along all its extension. Moreover, Brazil is one of the most populated nations, sharing borders with all the southamerican countries except Ecuador and Chile so there is a population of 200 million people. Inside Brazil coexists three different cultures: -Original indigenes, the first American Indians. -Portuguese inhabitants, those that sometime ever lived in Brazil. -And African slaves took by the force from Africa to work at the plantations and mines. -65% of the population lives on the south and southeast. Curiously, in this case, the south part of the country is richer than the north where many poor people concentrate as it is unusual in the rest of the world MOST IMPORTANT CITIES AND NATURE The most important cities in Brazil are Sao Paulo, River of Janeiro and Brasilia. Sao Paulo is the economical capital city and River of Janeiro is well known for its incredible Corcovado Christ and its beautiful and famous beaches: Copacabana and Ipanema. Brasilia is the formal capital, it is a city built in hardly four years situated in a geographical centre. Brazil is also a water land biosphere reserve of incalculable value, mainly due to the Amazon river runs across there, the wildest river in the world and besides some more important ones, such as Panama and Iguacu. Nevertheless it is difficult to find high mountains in Brazil, the most important one is Neblina Pick. Besides it is a wonderful country that has everything: -Amazing beaches around the country coast on the East. -Wide and important rivers. -Long tablelands. -And definitely its important wild Amazonian jungle that represents a green lung for the whole planet.