Miguel
IELTS Essay: The problem of global warming Question: Developed countries have created many environmental problems in the World, particularly in their contribution to global warming. What can be done to reduce the dangers of global warming? Essay: The global warming has become a key issue in the global agenda. During decades, many developed countries have contributed to the increase of this problem and now governments and other institutions are trying to find solutions. This essay will put forward some actions that may lead to a consistent reduction in the global warming. Firstly, an increase in the use of renewable energies will lower CO2 emissions. Fortunately, in recent years there have been many improvements in the use of alternative energies such as wind and solar power. The particularity of these energies is that they are unlimited and do not damage the environment. Although some people still think that they are not strong enough to maintain high levels of power for a whole country, the truth is that recent findings suggest they might provide as energy power as other energy sources such as oil and gas. Secondly, increasing the use of public transports can also lead to a firm decrease in the level of global warming. In this regard, the problem of the majority of developed countries is they have their roads plenty of cars, which in turn are main responsible of the global warming. Therefore, a solution could be that governments foster the use of public transports by reducing its cost. For example, those people whose intention is to go as fast as possible to their job may be benefit from free subway tickets, so that they would not mind not to take their cars. To sum up, the global warming is a serious issue that has to be addressed. Among the many solutions we can take to face this problem, there are two that might highlight over the rest. One is the use of renewable energies such as wind and solar power and the other is the increase of public transport usage rather than cars usage.
1

IELTS Essay: The problem of global warming

Question:

Developed countries have created many environmental problems in the World, particularly in their contribution to global warming. What can be done to reduce the dangers of global warming?

Essay:

The global  Global (1) warming has become a key issue in  on the global agenda. During  (2) the last few decades, many developed countries have contributed to the increase of this problem and now governments and other institutions are trying to find solutions. This essay will put forward some actions that may lead to a consistent reduction in the global warming.

Firstly, an increase in the use of renewable energies will lower CO2 emissions. Fortunately, in recent years there have been many improvements in the use of alternative energies such as wind and solar power. The particularity of these energies is that they are unlimited and do not damage the environment. Although some people still think that they are not strong enough to maintain high levels of power for a whole country, the truth is that recent findings suggest they might provide as  much energy power as other energy sources such as oil and gas.

Secondly, increasing the use of public transport transports can also lead to a firm substantial decrease in the level of global warming. In this regard, the problem of the majority of developed countries is  that they have on  their roads plenty of cars, which in turn are a substantial contributor to  main responsible of the global warming. Therefore, a solution could be that governments foster the use of public transports transport by reducing its cost. For example, those people whose intention is to go as fast as possible to their job may be benefit from free subway tickets, so that they would not mind not to take taking or using their cars.

To sum up, the global warming is a serious issue that has to be addressed. Among the many solutions we can take to face this problem, there are two that might highlight stand out over the rest. One is the use of renewable energies such as wind and solar power and the other is the increase of public transport usage rather than cars usage.

(1) The definite article would only be used if you were referring to a specific global warning, for example, The global warming caused by loss of the rain forests.

(2) Specify which decades you are referring to.

Excellent essay, corrections are a matter of style offered to give you a native English speakers opinion.

Thanks mate! but I'm sure a native speaker could help me to improve it.
excellent essay, good vocabulay, but be sure that you answered the question comletely and clearly