yomuko
Moving Thoughts of The Day My life is wonderful! For I am the luckiest woman on the world to have a pair of beloved parents and a lovely husband. For I am young, and having a nice job at one of the 500 Fortunes with a fine income. For I am surounded by amazing friends, clients, colleagues, and bosses, who really really care about me and love to stay by my side. For I am free to go anywhere of the world any time, and also to have a shelter over my head whenevery I need one. That is my wonderful wonderful life. However, My life is also miserable. For most of my university classmates double, tripled my annul salary for they are working in financial field. But I made a decision to work as HR in Telecommunitation scale, and haven't got promoted for years. For I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, but when I finally got pregnant, it turned into spontaneous abortion within 60 days. For I used to be a lovely slim young woman, but I gained 20KGs in only 3 months. I used to be pretty... but now I don't. That is my miseralbe life. I might sound like fuss about my life. But take a deep thought: my life gives me happiness as well as saddness, a taste of sucess as well as failure. Only the borest life is fulfilled with nothing but positive situations. And every morning When I open my eyes. I tell myself: this is my life. My life is special. Every day every minute, every breath truly is ............ a gift by providence.

Moving Thoughts of The Day

My life is wonderful!
For I am the luckiest woman in the world to have a pair of beloved parents and a lovely husband.
For I am young, and have a nice job at one of the 500 Fortunes with a fine income.
For I am surrounded by amazing friends, clients, colleagues, and bosses, who really really care about me and love to stay by my side.
For I am free to go anywhere in the world any time, and also to have a shelter over my head whenevery I need one.
That is my wonderful wonderful life.

However,

My life is also miserable.
For most of my university classmates have (or earn) double, tripled my annual salary, for they are working in financial field.
But I made a decision to work as HR in (the?) Telecommunication scale, and haven't gotten promoted for years.
For I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, but when I finally got pregnant, it turned into spontaneous abortion within 60 days.
For I used to be a lovely slim young woman, but I gained 20KGs in only 3 months.
I used to be pretty... but now I'm not.
That is my miserable life.

I might sound like I'm (just) being fussy about my life.

But take a deep thought: my life gives me happiness as well as sadness, a taste of sucess as well as failure. Only the most boring life is filled with nothing but positive situations.

And every morning when I open my eyes, I tell myself: this is my life. My life is special. Every day every minute, every breath truly is ............ a gift by providence.