caroline Li
Change We are change day by day,while someone move forward ,others still was there. I was a ordinary girl in the company ,and feel boring for my jod with many crazy idears . I dislike my job,cause i am not intrested in wrtiing and all of what i was doing then. But there is no good chance to swith job,and i made nothing effort on leave.I get little progress in the past year,cause i keep complain instead of study. Now the life is so hard we must change ourselves every day to adapt it ,rather than complain , or we will die out .only adapt the world ,wec an live happy forever.
That's a good philosophy, Limin.
we should change what we can ,and adapt to we can't

Change

We are changing day by day,while someone moves forward ,others still stay where they were (or are).
I was an ordinary girl in the company ,and feeling bored with my job, with many crazy ideas . I dislike my job, because i am not interested in writing and that is all I was doing then. (If you are still doing this job and still don't like it, use the present tense: "that is all I am doing now")

But there is no good chance to switch jobs,and i made nothing effort to leave. I have made little progress in the past year, because i keep complaining instead of studying.
Now the life is so hard, we must change ourselves every day to adapt to it ,rather than complain , or we will die out .

only adapt to the world , and we can live happily forever.

(

I agree with you . But you don't need to change you . Be you and let the world change according to you. stay happy and spread happiness.